Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 31, 2009

From Psalms 31, 119, Proverbs 31
==========================
Today, take refuge in the Lord. You will never be put to shame. The Lord, will deliver you in His righteousness. Thank you Lord Jesus, that you heard my prayers. Lord, since my faith can't be seen tangibly and my trust is only what I say it is when I proclaim it, it is my prayer for 2010 that I can proclaim my faith and others can see and hear it and the same for my trust in God. I am thankful to You, Lord Jesus, that you come in quickly to my rescue. You are my rock of refuge. Free me from the trap of obesity that is set for me. Into your hands I commit my spirit. Save the world from useless idols.

I rejoice in Your love for You saw my affliction and You healed me. You, Heavenly Father,
have set my feet in a spacious place. How great is your goodness which you have stored up
for those who fear you.

Love the Lord all your saints. The Lord preserves the faithful, but the proud He pays back in full. Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.

Bless are they whose ways are blameless; blessed are they who keep God's statutes. Your place in the structure of the church right with Christ - the capstone.

How is a young man or woman keep their ways pure? By living according to God's Word. I have hidden Your Word in my heart, O Lord, that I might not sin against You.

May your unfailing love come to me. Your salvation comes according to your promises. I love you commands and I meditate on them daily. Your promise preserves my life. I seek your face that I might enter into a covenant with You, Lord Jesus. Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I believe in Your commands.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Biblical Life Signs: Lamp filled with oil

Biblical Personality Characteristics:
YOU:
  • may live a blameless life because of God's gracious forgiveness & mercy;
  • should work on growing in faith & keeping God's precepts;
  • should seek God with all your heart and obey God's statutes;
  • hide God's Word in your heart so you will not willfully sin against God;
  • have a clear picture of God's path for you that keeps wonderful blessings coming to you;
  • find meditation on God's Word helpful for all circumstances;
  • understand that the more you use God's Word the more blessings they'll realize;
  • love God in this life to store up more treasures in future eternity;
  • turn your heart toward the statutes of God and away from financial gain;
  • realize that obeying God's laws is freeing and results in safety; freedom from sin & having true forgiveness is the path to joy & peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger