Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Beginning

I'm so new at this I don't know what to do, so I'll just talk about Biblescopes. As a child I always wanted to write books. I loved English composition. My senior year in high school, I was a member of the Quill and Scroll Honor Society. Life became very busy after graduation. I got married, had to beautiful girls and a divorce all in four years. Life seemed to be over for me but my girls needed me to hold it together. Then God sent an angel into our lives. He is so precious and loving, caring and kind. For us, he is a perfect example of Christ on Earth. Our life has been the "normal" up and down journey. Struggles became a constant. I'm writing this blog to put the difficulties in perspective. I also want to publish my book by December 2009 so, I'm using this blogspot to get some input from people who don't know me and even from some who do. I want you to find help and hope in my writings. I would love for you to try the daily readings of Biblescopes as well as other components of using Psalms and Proverbs for daily guidance. I will define parts of this method of studying and applying God's Word daily .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger