Thursday, November 26, 2009

Components of Biblescopes

Using David's and other author's Psalms or hymns and prayers for every situation or circumstance, David allowed God to see his heart in his prayers and confessions. Today, these very prayers, songs, and hymns are for us to use for the same purpose--so God can see our hearts and forgive our sins. These purposes may include, but not be limited to, the following:
  • praise and adoration of our Heavenly Father
  • repentance and forgiveness
  • thanksgiving
  • supplication
  • restoration and healing
  • power found in the fruit of the Spirit
  • protection found in preparation for battle
From David's life, I have taken courage and encouragement to know I'm okay. My ups and downs are normal human behavior and I can still please God with my life. His unconditional love makes this possible. His constant presence in my life is the hope I hold onto when the storms come.

Definitions

To help you understand the language of Biblescopes I've defined the components as God gave them to me.
  1. Biblescope is direction and encouragement for the day from Psalms and Proverbs that correspond with the calendar day of the month. It is an alternative to horoscopes. e.g.: Thanksgiving 26th of November means you'd read Psalms 26, 56, 86, 116, and 146 and Proverbs 26.
  2. Biblical Life Prophecies are expounded Birth Psalm based on all applicable Psalms and Proverbs from the 'Plus Thirty Principle' to give a more complete picture of God's plan for your life.
  3. Biblical Life Signs are symbols of Biblical characteristics taken from the Living Word of God and your personal Biblical Life Prophecy. If you were borne on the 16th of the month your Life Sign is the Chalice.
  4. Birth Psalm is the concept God revealed to me at the birth of my grandson, Collin, It is the Psalm read on the day of one's birth that corresponds to that day. I was born on May 16th therefore, my birth Psalm is the 16th Psalm.
  5. Personal Godly Characteristics are abbreviated references to the personal you as revealed by your Life Prophecy.
  6. Plus Thirty Principle is based on a study of Psalms and Proverbs that allows you to complete the reading of all of these books in one month's time. It is the basic foundation for the development of Biblescopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger